Terms and Conditions
- The content of this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the website (including photographs and graphical images) are owned by SoundsBetter. The logos and icons displayed on this site belong to SoundsBetter. We retain all rights in and to the logos and icons and nothing grants users the right to use, reproduce or display them.
- While it is the aim of the SoundsBetter team to have the website available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the website any material:
a) that is threatening, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive or discriminatory,
b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals or
c) which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, harmful data or other malicious software).
- SoundsBetter shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any material in breach of the clauses listed above.
- If you wish to create a link to this website from another website or document, please seek SoundsBetter’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of Phil Best © SoundsBetter 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than printing or downloading to a local hard disk extracts for your individual, personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
By purchasing any product or service from the SoundsBetter shop, you agree to the following –
- You will use SoundsBetter products and services for your personal and private use only.
- SoundsBetter products and services remain the property of SoundsBetter and may not be resold, repackaged or otherwise transferred.
- SoundsBetter may update products and services from time to time at its own discretion.
- SoundsBetter retains all rights to these products and services.
- SoundsBetter accepts PayPal payment for its products and services and we agree to the seller terms and conditions set out on the PayPal website. When purchasing SoundsBetter products and services via PayPal you in turn agree to the buyer terms and conditions set out on the PayPal website.